Friday, June 15, 2007

Live Win

I played more live mtts this week then I usually ever would, played sunday, tuesday,wedsnesday and thursday. Well, Thursday I took down a win for £2400.I felt I played very well before arriving at the Final table where I was around 3rd in chips. I made a bad call with 10-10 on the FT calling a ss all in on turn with board showing Q-2-2-2-..and he had the q. But I hung in and played solid waiting for opportune moments for double ups before I gotHeads up where I had a 7/8-1 chip deficit. We played for almost an hour and I managed to bag the win.

Other news is I have temporarly focused my online attentions to cash games, at the moment I am playing $2/$4 nlhe on 32red (prima) anddoing quite well. I hope it continues cos I enjoy cash games like I once did.

Well, I can't be bothered to go into depth this time, I'll fill in some actual poker hands/analysis in my next post when im more free.


Ciso

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home