Sunday, June 24, 2007

You lose la loser....

Okay, so I woke up late like 4pm, I decided that I was going to play ALOT of online mtts tonight in search of a nice result since I haven';t dont well lately online and since Sundays have the best pools.

I entered Bodogs, Sporting Odds, and Mansions $100k.... No cashes in any. Didn;'t play bad at all, played solid, careful and the structures aint bad ya know. But when you dont ever hit and lose every 50-50 and 60-40 then what chance I got ?

Cue Full Tilt, Pokerstars and UB. I entered Ub's sunday mtt and Full Tilt's and suffered bad fortune in UB's losing a nice pot KK vs AT vs AK. Meh.
Then on Full Tilts, I re raised all in from a button raise with AQoff and he called with 2-2.

Pokerstars I ran my AKs into 78 suited (preflop ss tho) and couldnt win.


So all in all a bad bad day for me, must have played 8 tourneys and not one cash let alone score! I think multi tabling isn't for me. It shows to me that I play my best when I am observing the table, and also shows that I dont really get enough nh's alone to win a mtt. I played solid , really solid today and it didnt even merit me a cash!

I am still in one mtt as we speak (Full Tilt $75k gtd) and I do hope I get something from this but I am not too hopeful , (226/404). Well wish me luck..Lord knows I need it.


Ciso

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home