Wednesday, August 01, 2007

$10 rebuy thoughts

While its fresh in memory I thought I'd post on my tourney so far in the $55k tonight, I had 5,000 after the first break lol but played alot of hands and got lucky with some kind flops a few times to amass a nice stack. Then once I had a nice stack comparative to the blinds I just played my game and my stack hadn't looked back , I picked up AA and got a fish to re pop all in with AJ, and my pair and flush draw defeated top pair all in on the flop so things were going well. Then just now, I had 9-9 I raised it up ep, the sb called me. It came out K-2-3, he checked , I also did. Turn another K,he bet out minimum, I made it 3 x his bet, and he min riased, I didnt think too long and flat called it figuring I could be beat, but he could put me on air here and have a smaller pp , river Q, and He fired hard, so I beleived him and folded.

Very next hand , I get QQ and raise again, someone calls (ss) and a 80,000 stack shoves, I had made it 6,500 to go and had him covered,I decided to call quite quickly ( Iwant to win this mtt and I any good player doesnt just shove KK+ here esp with my loose image), anyhoo he had Ks, and I lost now - I just busted 10-9 d raised with 15 bbs got re popped all in and gambled cos tbh, I am not waiting around like I used to he had 9s and I lost. But anyway, just thought i'd post cos I am a bit bored.

On another note I played live tonight and final tabled, came 8th tho, I had open ended straight draw and flush draw and my opponent had a full house, just a cooler really. I guess I could mucked my Qs tonight but I dont want to go folding those hands all time like I used to, players online are more agressive then before so fuck folding QQ.

Well, almost 4 hours work for $85 doesnt even cover the buy ins lol. But , I think I ll be playing the 55k more and more to get my roll up, that tourney is golden for me, the other stars tourneys that aint so deep stacked I really cant nail a win and I need to get my roll up. I ll be playing live again tonight the come back and play the 55k probs.

Off to bed.


Ciso

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home