Sunday, October 14, 2007

Grinding

Pretty uneventful week for me , played $3 rebuy and $10 rebuy few times, came 11th in a $3 rebuy earlier this week, and few other cashes, nothing substantial at all though. Came 7th in a $20 180 man and played a live mtt on thursday, coming 11th when 10 pay :( .
Quit the Freezeouts totally online over past few weeks and think thats saved me money, I figure rebuys are my forte so I should capitalise on it. On the live front, I feel like my reads are better then ever, maybe I need to play bit more looser live though since the structure is quick, maybe I shouldn't be too tight pre flop. Found few leaks too, like limping in too much in live mtt.

Despite not playin the big mtts, or being able to splash cash since my roll has been going down and down, I feel like my game is very sharp right now. I've been tryin to cut down on the whining, and bought a couple of books from ps using fpps which have given me good food for thought, I have other areas of my poker life I need to improve that I am trying to work on, not staking people, not lending people, generally not wasting,not playing too high, not entering tournaments when I am not in the mood, not entering tourneys where i have no edge. These are good reasons why I've lost money, not just bad beats. Now I can rectify it.
All my mates are in our new place now, so poker isn't the only thing for me at moment, I'm tryin to eat well and I bought weights and sit up bench etc and in training again like I used to. So , things aren't as bleak as they appear for me.

I ll probably be playin live later today, £50 double chance live, Aelred said he ll put me in, if not that then a different mtt is on at gala tonight, £100 f/o that I have a stake for. So heres hopin I do somethin in one of them.
Ciso

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. If is possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll, I thank. Good bye friend.

4:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have were times of hardship when I didn't know about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright pessimistic person.
I have never thought that there weren't any need in large initial investment.
Nowadays, I feel good, I started take up real income.
It's all about how to select a correct companion who utilizes your money in a right way - that is incorporate it in real business, parts and divides the income with me.

You can get interested, if there are such firms? I have to tell the truth, YES, there are. Please be informed of one of them:
http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

2:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home